Beach wedding is often among a woman’s bucket list. Aside from the fact that it is cost-effective due to the more casual environment, the sound of ocean waves, salty breeze and beautiful horizon can add luxury and relaxed atmosphere to a wedding. With this, there’s an increasing number of people who prefer to marry at the beach. Here are several other reasons why you and your partner should choose a beach wedding:
• Great experience for your guests
– having a romantic beach wedding in Melbourne for example, can make your guests feel like they are on vacation. You and your guests can enjoy the warm weather, waves and the breeze while taking pictures. However, weather should be taken into consideration and check for the seasonality of rain in the area.
• Reduces stress
– unlike traditional weddings, it is simpler and more casual affair because you don’t have a lot of planning to do.
• Saves time
– you don’t have to spend a lot of hours planning for the event’s decoration, as Mother Nature has already provided you with the most perfect wedding background. You just have to buy a few additional decorations, such as flowers, and tiny lights to dramatise the ambiance.
– although many would think that beach weddings are costly, it is actually a good way to save money because it is a casual event. You do not have to buy an expensive wedding dress because it is inappropriate for the event. The same goes for the rest of the entourage. You can use the extra money to pay for other expenses, such as the honeymoon or down payment for your house.
– what makes this ceremonial event unique is that it allows you to customise the event with limitless and creative options.
Although beach wedding is not for everyone, but it will surely give you something memorable that you can remember for the rest of your life.
So, do you have any more ideas or suggestions? Let us know in the comment section!